- Can I combine more than one discount or special offer?
- Do I have to pay VAT?
- What is WEEE Waste Disposal?
- Where can I download a copy of a product manual?
- How does TENS work?
- What are clinical applications of TENS?
- Which TENS unit should I buy?
- Are there any reasons why I should NOT use TENS?
- Why is it not safe to use TENS if I have a heart condition?
- Is it safe to use TENS if I have a metal implant?
- I have Epilepsy - why do I have to ask my doctor before I use TENS?
- How does EMS work?
- Are there any special precautions I need to consider before using EMS?
- How can Electrotherapy Devices help with sports training and fitness?
- What is IFT and how does it work?
- Why does the intensity reset to zero on my device?
- What is Comfort Strength Control?
- What is Han Stimulation?
- Why can’t I use TENS before 37 weeks into my pregnancy?
- Can I use ANY TENS unit for Labour?
- Why should I use Maternity TENS?
- How does Continence Stimulation work?
- How can pelvic floor exercisers help me?
- Why do I keep getting the 'LEADS' message on my pelvic floor exerciser?
- What is Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome?
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS) to treat incontinence
- Can I use a pelvic floor exerciser if I have a vaginal prolapse?
- How does continence stimulation help urge incontinence?
- How do I know which type of incontinence I have?
- Why should I exercise my pelvic floor muscles?
- What is my pelvic floor?
- What if I can’t do my pelvic floor exercises or kegels?
- How do I find my pelvic floor muscles?
- Can pelvic floor exercisers help with pelvic pain?
- Why do the instructions say that I cannot use pelvic floor exercisers if I have been diagnosed or treated for cervical cancer?
- What strength should I use and how do I adjust the strength as my pelvic floor muscles improve?
- What position is best when using pelvic floor exercisers?
- What is Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) and what causes it?
- Is continence stimulation good value for money?
- How you know if you have positioned the Liberty probe correctly?
- How does continence stimulation help Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)?
- How can pelvic floor exercisers be used for men?
- Can pelvic floor exercises benefit men too?
- What is incontinence?
If you cannot find the solution to your problem on this page, please contact us here.