Don't forget to follow us on social media so you can get involved, and consider adding a tree to be planted to your next TensCare order for just 76p, we match every tree planted by our customers.
Our TensCare Forest
Every tree planted improves air quality and counteracts CO2 emissions, as well as providing homes and a source of food for all sorts of wildlife. Together we are making the world a better place for ourselves, future generations, and the animals we share our planet with.
What else have we done to become more Eco Friendly?
- We have vowed to stop developing devices that have disposable batteries. All our new devices will be built with rechargeable batteries.
- We have updated our office lighting to an energy saving LED alternative
- We are continuously reviewing and updating our packaging to ensure as much as possible is reusable or recyclable
- We offer a WEEE scheme for old devices
- We are working on a premium accessory range and wireless devices to minimise disposable parts
- We have planted bee friendly flowers around our office in Epsom
- We stopped using plastic bubble lined postage bags and have switched to mailers with cardboard padding
- We are using recycled plastics for suitable parts of our new devices to minimise the production of new plastic materials
- We are continuously improving our PFE devices to make them more effective and accessible, providing an eco friendly alternative to the three billion diapers/incontinence pads thrown away every year in the UK
- We scrapped our plastic product trays in favour of reusable zip-up travel bags
- We stopped film wrapping our products, instead opting for security seals which use much less plastic
At TensCare we will continue to fight for our planet and reduce our own footprint in any way we can, while actively giving back to the environment with our tree planting initiative and other environmental efforts arranged by our Eco Team.