The Oko Eye Massager uses air pressure, vibration and hot compress cycle technology to massage the temples and key eye acupressure points. Massage of these points can help provide relief from eye fatigue, soothe headaches, reduce dark circles under the eyes, whilst also providing a relaxing effect to reduce anxiety, lower stress and aid in falling asleep.
Advanced Massage Modes: Choose from 5 advanced and customizable massage modes to relax, relieve eye strain, and assist in falling asleep. Each mode offers a unique combination of air pressure, vibration, and hot compress cycle technology, allowing you to customize your massage to suit your specific needs.
Multi-functional Connectivity: Connect your device via Bluetooth to enjoy audio playback through the Oko headset speakers, enhancing your relaxation experience with your favourite music or guided meditation.
Adjustable and Comfortable Fit: The Oko Eye Massager features an adjustable headband, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit for users of all head sizes, providing a personalized and snug experience during each massage session.
Portable and Travel-friendly Design: The folding headset design allows for easy travel and storage, making it convenient to carry the Oko Eye Massager wherever you go, ensuring relaxation anytime, anywhere.
Long-lasting Battery Life: With a single charge, enjoy up to 18 massage sessions, providing prolonged use without the need for frequent recharging, allowing for uninterrupted eye relaxation and convenience.
- Air-pressure massage: the contraction and relaxation of air-pressure massages the key acupressure points around the eyes.
- Vibrating massage: simulates traditional massage techniques such as hammering and acupressure to massage key areas around the eyes.
- Hot compress: heat provides additional soothing sensation and can promote blood circulation in the ocular region.
Acupressure is a form of Asian bodywork therapy that has roots in traditional Chinese medicine and has been used for thousands of years in China. Acupressure involves applying pressure to acupoints to restore health and balance to the body’s channels of energy, promoting relaxation and wellness and bringing numerous health benefits.
- The Zan Zhu pressure point is used when trying to relieve red, itchy, or painful eyes, excessive tear production, allergies, headaches and more.
- The Cheng Qi pressure point is used to help relieve symptoms of conjunctivitis, eye redness, swelling and pain in the eye, and twitching.
- Si Zhu Kong is a common point that may help relieve headache and migraine pain, which are common complaints with eye strain.
- The Yang Bai point may be helpful when trying to relieve headaches, eye twitching, and even glaucoma.
The combination of massage and heat can help promote blood circulation to the ocular region. This is considered to have a number of benefits:
- Reduce dark circles around the eyes
- Release muscle tension
- Improve skin firmness and eye brightness